How to Use
Simple Steps To Make Tasty Pav Bhaji
- Heat 2 tbsp butter or oil in kadhai and add 1 tbsp cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add cup of red chilli and garlic paste and saute on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add cup chopped onions and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add cup chopped capsicum and saute for 1 minutes.
- Add 1 cup chopped tomatoes and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, mash well using a potato masher.
- Add salt to taste, 2 tbsp Sri Sri Tattva Pav Bhaji Masala, 2 tsp chilli powder and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add cup of green peas,1 cup of mashed potatoes, cup of water for 1 to 2 minutes, while mashing it with the help of a masher.
- Add a tbsp of chopped coriander, mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve with hot buttered pav or bread and chopped raw onions sprinkled with lemon.
- Chilli Powder
- Mango Powder
- Black Pepper
- Fennel Seeds
- Big Cardamom
- Bay Leaf
- Dry Ginger
- Tamrind Powder
- Lemon Powder
- Bishop Weed
Net Weight: 100g
There are no reviews yet.