- Sariva detoxifies the aama (toxins), hence it is very useful in gout, arthritis, chronic rheumatic disorder and glandular swellings.
- Beneficial in burning micturition and yellowish urine.
- Research shows that it is a potent hepatoprotective.
- It reduces burning sensation, solves for indigestion, loss of appetite, diarrhoea and cough.
- It is also known to help with breathing, skin diseases, fever and other blood diseases.
How to Use
- Dosage: 15 to 20 ml with a cup of water, milk or lemon juice or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a dry place at room temperature.
- Away from direct Sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Shake well before use.
There are no reviews yet.