- Aloe vera, being rich in Vitamins E and C, aloe vera nourishes the skin effectively.
- It has the capacity to repair damaged tissues; while stimulating cell regeneration.
- Aloe Vera Extract is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, it has scar reducing property and it stimulates cell growth and treats acne and also helps in giving the skin natural glow.
- It also has anti-Aging properties and protects the skin from harmful UV rays.
- Rose nourishes and keeps your skin hydrated, naturally.
- Rose helps to remove breeze & pollutants and freshens your skin.
- If used regularly, can help to prevent wrinkles and tighten pores.
How to Use
- Take sufficient quantity and apply on the face, neck and body. For best results use it after a bath.
- Store in a dry place at room temperature. Away from direct Sunlight.
- Shatapatri (Rosa centifolia) – Flower L.E.
- Kumari (Aloe barbadensis) – Leaf L.E.
- Preservative: Phenoxyethanol/li>
- Base – QS, Aqua – QS.