- Use this masala to add a rich taste to your biryani.
How to Use
Simple Steps To Make Delicious Biryani
- Combine 4? cups of water, 1 bay leaf, 1 cinnamon, 2 cloves, 2 cardamom, 1? cups of rice and salt to taste in a deep non stick pan and cook on a medium flame for 10 to 12 minutes. Strain the rice and keep aside.
- Heat the 2 tbsp oil in deep non stick pan and ? tsp cumin.
- When the seeds crackle, add ? cup chopped onion, 2 tsp ginger green chilly paste, ? tsp turmeric powder, 3 tbsp Sri Sri Tattva Biriyani Masala and saute on a medium flame for a few minutes.
- Transfer ? of the rice mixture in a pan and spread it with the back of a spoon.
- Mix it with remaining ? of the rice mixture and spread it evenly.
- Pour Sri Sri Tattva cow ghee evenly over it and cover it with a lid and cook on a slow flame for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Garnish with stir fried cashews and coriander leaf and serve it with curd.
- Black Pepper
- Chilly Powder
- Bay Leaf
- Dry Fenugreek Leaf
Net Weight: 100g